MTV Unplugged has been synonymous with transitioning already budding careers into a whole different stratosphere. The likes of Jay Z, Nirvana, Alicia Keys, Lauryn Hill, R.E.M., Oasis, & Mary J Blige have graced the stage. The latest installment of this series features Trey Songz, who literally had 7 hours to put this show together. Platinum Boy Music CEO Amadeus serves as Trey's Musical Director (coordinates all musical aspects of the show including putting the band together) and Drummer. Needless to say, this performance is incredible.
The 1st lady of Platinum Boy Music on the grind at the Faces In The Crowd Showcase. Here she sings her heartfelt ballad 'I'm Gone' and the club banger 'Get Loose'. Shout out to Reality and Chalant.
Platinum Boy CEO Amadeus and PBM producer Esteban 'Cito' Crandle collaborate to bring you Lil Mo's single 'Sometimes I' featuring Jim Jones.
Inspirational artist Co Campbell teams up with Kurious George and Dave Dar to sing the hook on this uplifting message entitled 'Brand New Day'. Shout out to Benchmark Music.
Platinum Boy Producer Buda Da Future and partner GrandzMuzic team up with Fred The Godson to bring you 'King Kong'. Whew. Buda's production credits include Charlie Clips, Lloyd Banks, and 50Cent.
A prolific writer in his own right, Eric 'Sankofa' Pullins co-wrote this Michelle Williams cut named "Do You Know". Stay tuned.
Check out the treatment for Funeral Fab's 'I'm Raw' cut off of his 'There Is No Competition 2' mixtape. The track was produced by Amadeus & Lee Major for Platinum Boy Music.
Check the teaser:
Check the full video:
Platinum Boy Music CEO Amadeus goes diggin' in the crates with MTM and answers questions that span from his music production equipment to working with Sean 'Diddy' Combs.
Official video for the Fred The Godson x Charlie Clips collaboration titled 'Kobe & Lebron'. The track is produced by Amadeus. Let us know what you think!
- Platinum Boy Music
- Platinum Boy Music was founded in the year 2000 by musician and multi platinum record producer Antwan 'Amadeus' Thompson. The production company has since been able to expand to include recording artist Tiffany Mynon, affectionately known as the 'Angel of R&B'. Platinum Boy Music is a tightly knit family not only comprised of talented individuals, but a brand focused on providing the world with quality music.
PBM Profile: Amadeus
www.platinumboymusic.com e:email@example.com www.twitter.com/produceramadeus www.blazetrak.com/amadeus www.youtube.com/amadeustv www.myspace.com/produceramadeus
PBM Profile: Tiffany Mynon
www.platinumboymusic.com e:firstname.lastname@example.org www.twitter.com/TiffanyMynon www.youtube.com/tiffanymynontv www.myspace.com/tiffanymynonmusic
PBM Profile: Ro Garcia
Ro Garcia joined Platinum Boy Music and managed the talent at the production company for a couple of years. Ro currently serves as the General Manager and Brand Manager for everything relating to and involving Platinum Boy Music, and works alongside CEO Amadeus to globally expand the vision and goals set for the brand.
www.platinumboymusic.com e:email@example.com www.twitter.com/ro_gar
Amadeus On Blazetrak
You can submit to Amadeus by clicking on this Blazetrak link.
AKAI Pro & Amadeus
You can check out the Akai's artist page for Amadeus by clicking HERE
Sites We Follow
Platinum Boy Posts Archive
- ► 2013 ( 40 )
- ► 2012 ( 91 )
- ► 2011 ( 91 )
- MTV Unplugged: Trey Songz Edition
- Platinum Boy Profile: Tiffany Mynon
- Platinum Boy Profile: Esteban 'Cito' Crandle
- Platinum Boy Profile: Co Campbell
- Platinum Boy Profile: Buda Da Future
- Platinum Boy Profile: Sankofa
- Platinum Boy Music x KJ Life Brands Present...
- Video Spotlight: 'I'm Raw' x Fabolous
- Amadeus Interview w/ Mixtape Monster
- Fred The Godson x Charlie Clips 'Kobe & LeBron'
- ▼ April ( 10 )