T.I. dropped his latest mixtape "F*ck A Mixtape" which includes a track entitled "Whether You Like It Or Not' produced by BadBoy Hitmen & Platinum Boy Music CEO Amadeus. The mixtape track listing names the song as an 'album snippet' and only give you 1:20 seconds....Clue of things to come? Hmmmm....Make sure to cop that "King:Uncaged" August 17th!!!
Platinum Boy Music is not only comprised of a team that works towards making great music, but we also like to give back to our communities as best we can. The Intrepid Museum has a program called Power Of One, where they bring in students to meet and hear from those who can share their experiences on overcoming trials and tribulations on the path to being successful. Tiffany Mynon was tapped to be a mentor at this event and mentor the youth on Responsibility.
Platinum Boy Inspirational Artist Co Campbell on a promo run for his album "The Good News" dropping later this summer...shoutout to The Paper Squad...
Platinum Boy Music producer Buda Da Future sits down with Grind Season at BlokWork Studios.
Fabolous sits down with Tim Westwood on the last leg of his European Tour to discuss among other things, dropping a new album by Thanksgiving. EuroLoso spreads love the Brooklyn Way to BadBoy/Hitmen and Platinum Boy Music CEO Amadeus during the interview.
Click on the song titles to hear them.
A couple of sneak peeks at the new Platinum Boy Music Baseball jacket. It features a stand up collar with black and white striped trim and our company logo on the back.
Young Jeezy dropped his Trap Or Die 2 Mixtape today with DJ Don Cannon and the stand out track already being featured by AllHipHop.com and XXLmag.com is "I'LL'IN" featuring The Clipse. The track was produced by BadBoy Hitmen and CEO of Platinum Boy Music Amadeus. Coming off the heels of an equally well received track "I'm Raw" off of Fabolous TiNC 2 mixtape, we may have a problem on our hands soon enough. Enjoy and send us your feedback!
- Platinum Boy Music
- Platinum Boy Music was founded in the year 2000 by musician and multi platinum record producer Antwan 'Amadeus' Thompson. The production company has since been able to expand to include recording artist Tiffany Mynon, affectionately known as the 'Angel of R&B', and in house music producers Buda The Future & GrandzMuzik, and Esteban 'Cito' Crandle. Platinum Boy Music is a tightly knit family not only comprised of talented individuals, but a brand focused on providing the world with quality music.
PBM Profile: Amadeus
www.platinumboymusic.com e:firstname.lastname@example.org www.twitter.com/produceramadeus www.blazetrak.com/amadeus www.youtube.com/amadeustv www.myspace.com/produceramadeus
PBM Profile: Tiffany Mynon
www.platinumboymusic.com e:email@example.com www.twitter.com/TiffanyMynon www.youtube.com/tiffanymynontv www.myspace.com/tiffanymynonmusic
PBM Profile: Ro Garcia
Ro Garcia joined Platinum Boy Music and managed the talent at the production company for a couple of years. Ro currently serves as the General Manager and Brand Manager for everything relating to and involving Platinum Boy Music, and works alongside CEO Amadeus to globally expand the vision and goals set for the brand.
www.platinumboymusic.com e:firstname.lastname@example.org www.twitter.com/ro_gar
Amadeus On Blazetrak
You can submit to Amadeus by clicking on this Blazetrak link.
AKAI Pro & Amadeus
You can check out the Akai's artist page for Amadeus by clicking HERE
Sites We Follow
Platinum Boy Posts Archive
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (91)
- T.I. 'Whether You Like It Or Not' Produced By Amad...
- Tiffany Mynon Serves As A Mentor For Power Of One
- Co Campbell Wants You To Know...
- Buda Da Future Interview With Grind Season TV
- Fabolous On Tim Westwood
- Platinum Boy Music Fitted Cap
- Platinum Boy Music Baseball Jacket
- Young Jeezy x Don Cannon Featuring The Clipse "I...
- ▼ May (8)