Platinum Boy Music CEO Amadeus along with producer Buda Da Future stop by June Archer's annual seminar NEMS to sit on the panel that judged the Beat Battle portion of the event. The winner this year went to producer BeatWiz, who definitely brought that heat. Shout out to Cavi as well for fitting Amadeus with that crazy cardigan! Check out their website HERE and sign up for their newsletter.
To end all rumors of the track listing for his upcoming album Hunger For More 2, Lloyd Banks TwitPics the official tissue. Track 3 'Payback' (P's And Q's) feat. 50Cent is produced by Platinum Boy Music's own Buda Da Future & GrandzMuzik, and co-produced by Bliz Money.
Platinum Boy Music celebrates the life of Stack Bundles on his born day. He posthumously releases a new mixtape called 'Salute Me: The Lost Tapes' where Amadeus produced the track titled "Dirt On A Record'. R.I.P
Aye who said Trey Songz ain't fire? Continuing his whirlwind tour and spot dates, Trey Songz stops by the Mo'Nique Show to perform 'Can't be Friends' and 'Bottoms Up'. In tow is Music Director/Drummer Amadeus and The Trey Songz Experience. Give the Drummer some!!!
The TSE Experience, The Unit, or whatever Trey Songz band call themselves nowadays, completely demolish the BET stage. This group of talented musicians were put together by Music Director/Drummer and BadBoy Hitman Amadeus.
Trey Songz is SoKodak's first artist to produce advertising materials for this new campaign. Below is a Behind The Scene's look at Trey Songz first commercial and Secret Show at the Nokia Theater, where fellow Kodak alumni Drake and Pitbull joined in on performing for the evening. Shout out to the TSE Experience and the Platinum Boy Music CEO Amadeus.
Footage via SoKodak and RealTalkNY
The Trey Songz Experience stops by 'A Different Spin' w/ Mark Hoppus on Fuse TV to perform 'Bottoms Up' and 'Can't Be Friends'. Shout out to Amadeus: Trey's Musical Director & Drummer, Ralph 'Buttaz' Kearns on Keys, Nate Jones On Bass, Ricky on Lead Guitar, and DJ Foot.
- Platinum Boy Music
- Platinum Boy Music was founded in the year 2000 by musician and multi platinum record producer Antwan 'Amadeus' Thompson. The production company has since been able to expand to include recording artist Tiffany Mynon, affectionately known as the 'Angel of R&B', and in house music producers Buda The Future & GrandzMuzik, and Esteban 'Cito' Crandle. Platinum Boy Music is a tightly knit family not only comprised of talented individuals, but a brand focused on providing the world with quality music.
PBM Profile: Amadeus
www.platinumboymusic.com e:email@example.com www.twitter.com/produceramadeus www.blazetrak.com/amadeus www.youtube.com/amadeustv www.myspace.com/produceramadeus
PBM Profile: Tiffany Mynon
www.platinumboymusic.com e:firstname.lastname@example.org www.twitter.com/TiffanyMynon www.youtube.com/tiffanymynontv www.myspace.com/tiffanymynonmusic
PBM Profile: Ro Garcia
Ro Garcia joined Platinum Boy Music and managed the talent at the production company for a couple of years. Ro currently serves as the General Manager and Brand Manager for everything relating to and involving Platinum Boy Music, and works alongside CEO Amadeus to globally expand the vision and goals set for the brand.
www.platinumboymusic.com e:email@example.com www.twitter.com/ro_gar
Amadeus On Blazetrak
You can submit to Amadeus by clicking on this Blazetrak link.
Sites We Follow
Platinum Boy Posts Archive
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (91)
- Platinum Boy Music At The 2010 New England Music S...
- Lloyd Banks Reveals Track Listing For HFM2
- Amadeus Collabs With Stack Bundles To Produce Some...
- Trey Songz Performance On The Mo'Nique Show
- Amadeus Celebrates 106 & Park's 10 Year Anniversar...
- Trey Songz Gets The Picture: SoKodak Performance
- Trey Songz Puts A Different Spin To Fuse TV
- ▼ October (7)