Platinum Boy Music CEO & Bad Boy Hitmen producer Amadeus alongside the "Angel Of R&B" Tiffany Mynon are part of an all star lineup that pays tribute to the late Don Cornelius in this article written by Mr. Joe Walker for SoulTrain.com. You can read the entire article here
Read below to get Amadeus' and Tiffany Mynon's thoughts of what Soul Train and Don Cornelius meant to them:
“‘TGIF – Thank God It’s Friday; one more day until we get a new episode of Soul Train!’ Those were my exact words as a youngin looking forward to Saturday mornings and that new episode of Soul Train! From the featured artist performances, to the artists’ interviews, to the variety of dancers and the Soul Train line, it was a show of excitement and pure entertainment. I remember trying to imitate Don Cornelius’ voice. He had that deep Barry White-like tone with the OG swagg that drove the ladies crazy, and I wanted to be like him on Saturdays! [Laughs] But on a serious note, Don Cornelius created an outlet and a platform for musical artists to be seen and heard, and was one of the first to do so for our culture. I’m appreciative of that. It was kind of like my introduction to music and artistry! I never knew that one day I would become a successful record producer and touring musician, and here I am today. I owe a BIG thank you to the one and only Don Cornelius who was very influential in my learning and appreciation for music in the early part of my life! R.I.P Don Cornelius. You will never be forgotten!” – Antwan “Amadeus” Thompson
“Don Cornelius’ contributions to entertainment sparked a feeling of rhythm and passion that was unspeakable at my young age. I just somehow was able to relate to the feeling of bliss, royalty and pizazz. Seeing him host a soulful party was a highlight of every Saturday with the hopes of growing older to ‘get loose’ like his guest and slide down the Soul Train line. His innovative idea will be missed and never duplicated.” – “The Angel of R&B” Tiffany Mynon
- Platinum Boy Music
- Platinum Boy Music was founded in the year 2000 by musician and multi platinum record producer Antwan 'Amadeus' Thompson. The production company has since been able to expand to include recording artist Tiffany Mynon, affectionately known as the 'Angel of R&B', and in house music producers Buda The Future & GrandzMuzik, and Esteban 'Cito' Crandle. Platinum Boy Music is a tightly knit family not only comprised of talented individuals, but a brand focused on providing the world with quality music.
PBM Profile: Amadeus
www.platinumboymusic.com e:email@example.com www.twitter.com/produceramadeus www.blazetrak.com/amadeus www.youtube.com/amadeustv www.myspace.com/produceramadeus
PBM Profile: Tiffany Mynon
www.platinumboymusic.com e:firstname.lastname@example.org www.twitter.com/TiffanyMynon www.youtube.com/tiffanymynontv www.myspace.com/tiffanymynonmusic
PBM Profile: Ro Garcia
Ro Garcia joined Platinum Boy Music and managed the talent at the production company for a couple of years. Ro currently serves as the General Manager and Brand Manager for everything relating to and involving Platinum Boy Music, and works alongside CEO Amadeus to globally expand the vision and goals set for the brand.
www.platinumboymusic.com e:email@example.com www.twitter.com/ro_gar
Amadeus On Blazetrak
You can submit to Amadeus by clicking on this Blazetrak link.
AKAI Pro & Amadeus
You can check out the Akai's artist page for Amadeus by clicking HERE
Sites We Follow
Platinum Boy Posts Archive
- Amadeus Interviews With The Mixx Magazine
- Amadeus Interviews With Streets Is Talking Radio &...
- Amadeus Interviews With IDOL Magazine
- Amadeus For Trey Songz Anticipation 2our: Wrap Up
- Tiffany Mynon Interviews With MusicXclusives
- Amadeus Interviews For RoxStar Entertainment
- Amadeus & Tiffany Mynon Part Of An All-Star Lineup...
- Amadeus For Trey Songz Anticipation 2our: New York...
- ▼ March (8)
- ► 2011 (91)
- ► 2010 (67)