Platinum Boy Music CEO & Bad Boy Multi-Platinum Hitmen Producer Amadeus will serve as the host alongside Grammy winner producer Omen for tonight's A&R Live Showcase, which includes performances by Ray Lavender, Wish, and Lord Vital. Check the flyer for further details:
- Platinum Boy Music
- Platinum Boy Music was founded in the year 2000 by musician and multi platinum record producer Antwan 'Amadeus' Thompson. The production company has since been able to expand to include recording artist Tiffany Mynon, affectionately known as the 'Angel of R&B'. Platinum Boy Music is a tightly knit family not only comprised of talented individuals, but a brand focused on providing the world with quality music.
PBM Profile: Amadeus
www.platinumboymusic.com e:email@example.com www.twitter.com/produceramadeus www.blazetrak.com/amadeus www.youtube.com/amadeustv www.myspace.com/produceramadeus
PBM Profile: Ro Garcia
President, Platinum Boy Music, Inc
www.platinumboymusic.com e:firstname.lastname@example.org www.twitter.com/ro_gar www.instagram.com/Ro_Gar
Amadeus On Blazetrak
You can submit to Amadeus by clicking on this Blazetrak link.
AKAI Pro & Amadeus
You can check out the Akai's artist page for Amadeus by clicking HERE
Sites We Follow
Platinum Boy Posts Archive
- ► 2013 ( 40 )
- Amadeus Returns To The B.L.A.P Showcase July 3rd
- The DocuTape to Air On FuseTV July 4th
- Amadeus Interviews For Factory78 TV
- Amadeus For Trey Songz At Radio 1's Hackney Weeken...
- Amadeus Interviews With That Chick Crissy Live On ...
- Amadeus Interviews For Rhyme And Reason Magazine
- New Music: Mysonne- The Definition - Produced By B...
- Amadeus Interview With Tampa Mystic
- Amadeus Set To Host Exclusively At 55 Club In Lond...
- Amadeus For Epiphany Sunday's At J'Adore
- A&R Live Showcase Hosted by Multi-Platinum BadBoy/...
- Amadeus To Sit On The Panel Of Judges For The Rock...
- Amadeus & The 2012 Torch Music Fest Recap
- Amadeus Set To Host Epiphany Sundays At J'Adore
- iStandard Invades New England With Amadeus, Buda D...
- ▼ June ( 15 )
- ► 2011 ( 91 )
- ► 2010 ( 67 )